St. Ursula House Altar

Enlarge image

Cologne or Rhineland, Germany
St. Ursula House Altar, ca. 1520–60
Polychromed wood and oil on panel
wingspan: 16 1/2 in. (41.91 cm) closed: 20 3/4 × 11 3/8 × 4 3/4 in. (52.71 × 28.89 × 12.07 cm) open: 20 3/4 × 16 5/8 × 4 3/4 in. (52.71 × 42.23 × 12.07 cm)
Gift of Richard and Erna Flagg M1991.58
Photo credit: John Nienhuis
Currently on View
S109

Publication History
Winters, Laurie et al., A Renaissance Treasury: The Flagg Collection of European Decorative Arts and Sculpture. New York: Hudson Hills Press, 1999, p. 120, cat. 57, color illus. p. 121.
Exhibition History
A Renaissance Treasury: The Flagg Collection of European Decorative Arts and Sculpture, Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts, Alabama, April 17–June 14, 1988; The Dayton Art Institute, Dayton, Ohio, August 1–November 1, 1998; Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, Massachusetts, December 11, 1998–March 14, 1999; Honolulu Academy of Arts, Honolulu, Hawaii, April 29–June 20, 1999; Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, Memphis, Tennessee, July 11–September 12, 1999; Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, Standford, California, October 12, 1999–January 2, 2000.


This information is subject to change as the result of ongoing research.