Craftsman Workshops (Syracuse, New York, 1901–1916)
Side Chair, 1903–04
Oak with brass and copper inlay, leather, and rope
42 5/8 × 16 3/4 × 19 3/4 in. (108.27 × 42.55 × 50.17 cm)
Gift of Nicole and William Teweles, Virginia and Robert V. Krikorian, Constance P. and Dudley J. Godfrey, Jr., Mr. and Mrs. Henry Fuldner, and the Erich C. Stern Fund in memory of Lucia K. Stern M1990.1
This information is subject to change as the result of ongoing research.